Australian and New Zealand
Are you a knifemaker, supplier, teacher or other knife related business, and want to be listed in the 2025 editions directories or advertisments? Click here for more information and to register your interest.
The Australian and New Zealand Knifemaking book is a bi-ennial, soft cover, art quality, A4 book featuring amazing Artisan Knifemakers and the stunning world of handmade knives from the Oceania region.
Each edition features:
* 20 individual articles featuring some of Australia's and New Zealand's best knifemakers with a biography, Q&A's and stunning photos highlighting their work.
* 'Photo Appreciation' section with 100's of full colour photos from makers across Oceania by pro photographers.
* Detailed article on a 'how to' process with photos and access to videos eg: Making feather damascus, Mokume, fittings guards.
* Comprehensive directory of makers, teachers, suppliers and service providers.
* Articles on interesting knife related items, including history, from across Australia, New Zealand and abroad eg: Wootz steel, PTSD and knifemaking, provenance and more.
* Spotlights on groups of makers, collectors etc... eg: Woman in the Forge, Collectors.
* Listing of Australian knife show award recipients 2019 onward.
* 500+ amazing quality photos that 'pop' off the page.
* Directories and advertisements from makers and suppliers across the world.
* Celloglazed cover for resistance to dirt, marks etc...
PLUS AN INTERACTIVE FEATURE with QR codes throughout the book. When scanned with your phone you go to videos of workshop tours, how to's and other interesting features (feature only accessible through the book).